National Retriever Club of Canada
The National Retriever Club of Canada (NRCC) website is your source for Canadian Retriever Field Trial and Hunt Test information. Visit often for the most up-to-date Field Trial and Hunt Test Schedules, Results, and Activities that could impact you.
The National Retriever Club of Canada has member clubs across Canada. It is through these clubs that a National Retriever Championship and a National Amateur Retriever Championship is hosted each year. These events are held under the Canadian Kennel Club Field Trial Rules and Regulations. Throughout the year, member clubs host their own Licensed Field Trials and/or Hunt Test Stakes.
Important: Don’t forget to refresh your browser each time you visit the NRCC web pages or set your browser to check for newer versions of stored pages every time you visit the web page. If you don’t, you will not see updated pages.
If you have a new Field Trial Champion, lost a loved one, or have something you want to share with the retriever community, send your requests to:
- New Titles:.
Congratulations to Boyd Rutledge and Guylaine Mailloux and new AFTCH Bluenorth’s All Revved Up. With his 3rd place finish in the Amateur at the North Bay and District Retriever Club Field Trial, June 27, Rev achieved his AFTCH.
- As a follow-up to the NRCC partnership announcement with Retriever Results, we are excited about the July launch of a Canada specific series of newsletters and reports celebrating the success of dogs competing in Canadian Field Trials. As in the US, newsletters will be published each week of competition with analysis of National events. If you would like to receive the Canadian edition of Retriever Results, sign up here.
- Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook at https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=679064212138775&ref=bookmark.
- January 1 - Club confirmation of Field Trial and Hunt Test dates
- March 31 - 2015 membership renewal due
- 2015 National Amateur will be held in Balmoral, MB from July 13-18
- 2015 National will be held in Brighton, ON from October 4-10.