National Retriever Club of Canada
The National Retriever Club of Canada (NRCC) website is your source for Canadian Retriever Field Trial and Hunt Test information. Visit often for the most up-to-date Field Trial and Hunt Test Schedules, Results, and Activities that could impact you.
The National Retriever Club of Canada has member clubs across Canada. It is through these clubs that a National Retriever Championship and a National Amateur Retriever Championship is hosted each year. These events are held under the Canadian Kennel Club Field Trial Rules and Regulations. Throughout the year, member clubs host their own Licensed Field Trials and/or Hunt Test Stakes.
Important: Don’t forget to refresh your browser each time you visit the NRCC web pages or set your browser to check for newer versions of stored pages every time you visit the web page. If you don’t, you will not see updated pages.
If you have a new Field Trial Champion, lost a loved one, or have something you want to share with the retriever community, send your requests to:
- Double header winner FTCH Handjems Artful Dodger won both Opens at the Labrador Owners Club Field Trial on July 18-19. Dodger is owned by Alma Lalley and Judy Rasmusen and handled by Kevin Cheff.
- Congratulations to Ron Adlington and new AFC Jazztime Trips Matte Finish. Not only did Ron and Matte win the Open in Ronan, MT, but Ron also won the draw for a Tri-tronics 550 e-collar.
2014 National Amateur Retriever Championship
NAFTCH FTCH AFTCH FC AFC Upon the Wings of an Answered Prayer
Owned by Bill & Micki Petrovish Handled by Bill Petrovish
Left to right:
Lorraine Hare & Teezer, Shirley Greener & Woody, Heather Stewart & Audi, Barbara Younglove & Reuben, Howard Simson & Doyle, Bill Petrovish & Ammo, Lynn Kimball & Lexi, Peter Martin & Boss, Sharon Gierman & Shire
- If you want your event results posted, Field Trial and Hunt Test Secretaries, please remember to submit your results using the supplied forms on the Forms page under Official Business. Using the proper form ensures all of the information is submitted and formatted correctly for consistent reports.
- Field Trial and Hunt Test schedules for 2014 are updated regularly as Trial Secretaries confirm dates and stake. Keep in mind these dates are tentative unless indicated. Please review the information provided and confirm your trial dates and stakes.
- Club membership fees for 2014 are due before March 31, 2014 The Annual Club Membership Renewal & Club Executive form can be found under Official Section - Downloadable Forms.
- 2014 National Amateur - July 7-12 in Kapuskasing, ON
- Western Zone Marlene Benn
- Central Zone Donn Hall
- S. Ontario Zone Peter Mottola
- 2014 National - September 14-20 in Strathmore, AB
- Central Zone Charlie Ross
- S. Ontario Zone Heather Stewart
- Eastern Zone Jim Ling
- National and National Amateur Rotation Schedule
Eastern & Southern Ontario Zones
Central & Western Zones